Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Mr. Malman is an associate attorney with Polidori, Franklin, Monahan & Beattie, LLC. He has concentrated in the area of family law throughout his career and prides himself on prioritizing the needs and wants of each individual client.
Mr. Malman was born and raised in Denver. He graduated from Denver East High School and proceeded to receive his B.A. in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2011. Mr. Malman earned his J.D. from Loyola Chicago Law School in 2016.
Mr. Malman is experienced in handling complex child custody issues and dissolutions of marriage in Colorado. Mr. Malman speaks Spanish fluently and has represented numerous Hispanic clients in criminal, immigration and family law proceedings throughout the state.
Mr. Malman recognizes that each client is unique and prides himself on his connection and dedication to every individual that he represents. Mr. Malman is a firm proponent of the alternative dispute resolution process, but is always prepared to go to contested hearings when necessary.
In his free time, Mr. Malman enjoys volunteering with Denver Legal Nights and Denver Metro Volunteer Lawyers, playing intramural soccer and softball, camping, hiking, skiing, and going to concerts.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 100% Family Law
- Colorado, 2016
- Loyola Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor Degree May 2016
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Arts, December 2011
- Major: Spanish
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2016-Present
- Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2016-Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 2016-Present
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Denver Legal Night
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Associate Attorney, July 2018-August 2020
- Novo Legal Group, LLC
- Associate Attorney, May 2017-December 2017
- Elkus and Sisson, PC
- Associate Attorney, May 2016-December 2016
- Malman Law Firm