Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Ms. White is an associate attorney at Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie. Ms. White handles complex cases including actions involving dissolution of marriage, parenting time and parental decision-making, child support, post-decree modifications, and relocation. Ms. White’s innate ability to defuse conflict, her passion for helping families, and her legal expertise, allow her to help families successfully navigate some of life’s most challenging circumstances.
Aiming to make the legal process less taxing and confusing, Ms. White provides calm direction and thoughtful support to all of her clients. Ms. White’s keen understanding of the law, extensive litigation experience and creative problem-solving skills make her an effective advocate on behalf of her clients.
Ms. White discovered her passion for family law while attending Loyola University Chicago School of Law where she learned that her skills were best used in the context of family disputes. Ms. White gained valuable courtroom experience serving as a guardian-ad-litem through the Loyola University Community Law Center Clinic where she advocated for the best interests of children and disabled adults in guardianship matters. Prior to moving to Colorado, Ms. White completed a 40-hour mediation training program through the Chicago Center for Conflict Resolution.
Ms. White grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and moved to Colorado in 2020 . Ms. White spends her free time exploring all of the outdoor opportunities that Colorado has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- Colorado, 2020
- Illinois, 2016
- Juris Doctor: Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Philosophy: Saint Louis University, 2011
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- CALI Award: Loyola University Community Law Center Clinic
- Leadership, Service and Public Interest Recognition Award: Loyola University School of Law
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee, Board of Directors, 2022-Present
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee Member, 2021-Present
- Colorado Bar Association, 2020-Present
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2020-Present
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, 2023- Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Colorado Lawyers Committee volunteer
- Jefferson County Law Day volunteer
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers volunteer