Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie LLC
Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie L.L.C. has provided quality legal representation in matters of family law since 1980. Our team of attorneys possesses more than 150 years of combined experience in all areas of family law.
A Dedication To Excellence
Our Denver attorneys are experienced in handling family law cases from amicable, uncontested divorces to complex, high-asset divorces involving multimillion-dollar estates.
Consider the distinctions our attorneys have earned:
- We have constantly been awarded a Tier 1 ranking in U.S. News Best Law Firms since our inception.
- One partner is the current Treasurer of the Executive Council of the Family Law Section of of the Colorado Bar Association.
- One partner is the current Co-Chair of the Amicus Committee of the Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
- One partner is the current President of the Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee (MDIC).
- One partner served as the President of the Jefferson/Gilpin County Bar Association (2013-2014) and is the chair of the Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section. (2018-2019)
- Five of our attorneys have been selected by their peers as Colorado Super Lawyers. One of our attorneys has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Three of our current attorneys are AV Preeminent peer review rated,* the highest rating conferred by Martindale-Hubbell. Our firm and attorneys have been consistently selected as “Best Lawyers in America.”
- All of our attorneys lecture frequently and publish articles on family law topics.
- Our lawyers are highly respected as skilled litigators who are experienced in alternate forms of dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.
- Our accomplishments include successful arguments leading to published Appellate decisions that have shaped the evolution of family law in Colorado.
- One of our attorneys is a practicing fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, our profession’s most prestigious association. Three of our attorneys have served as the Colorado chapter’s President of AAML.
Contact Our Colorado Family Law Attorneys
We provide client service that is personal, accessible and reliable. Our legal guidance is carefully tailored to meet clients’ needs. Clients know they will work directly with the same attorney throughout their case.
To learn more, contact Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie L.L.C. at 303-936-3300. Or describe your current issue to us using our online form.